What is GetResponse App ?
In Simplest terms, GetResponse App is Powerful, simplified tool to send emails,
create pages, and automate your marketing. It has email marketing automation, email marketing tools, getresponse landing page and landing page tutorial to get you started.
Additonally Getresponse App now also provides e-commerce features, webinar hosting and automated sales funnels.
In this in-depth Getresponse review, We will review a well-known email marketing solution, landing page creation and deep dive into its pros and cons. We will also evaluate if it’s a right tool for your business?
You’re are here to get answer for one of these questions probably:
What is Getresponse?
Does it have all the features required for your email marketing?
What is GetResponse pricing?
Is it possible to run webinar with Getresponse?
Is Getresponse user friendly?
Does Getresponse has high converting landing page?
Should I use Getresponse for my business needs?
Don’t worry we will cover all the questions one by one and at the end of this review you will have clear understanding of whether it’s right for you…
Getresponse a brief Summary
Getreponse is a reputed company which has been running it’s business since 1998, and according to the company, it serves the needs of 350,000+ individuals and business now through their email compaigns.
It’s userbase is large enough for providing confidence that company is very well-established, and has been in market for more that 20 years now. It’s not a spring chicken which will disappear any time soon.
Getreponse Pricing Structure
- Basic — The basic package starts with $15/month and allows you to send unlimited number of emails with it’s email marketing automation to 1000 subscribers.
- Plus — Next plan starts at $49/month which allows up to 1,000 subscribers, along with it’s other tools like Webinars and Sells funnel
- Professional — Professional plan of Getresponse starts at $99/month. allows unlimited sales funnel, webinar funnels and lead funnels for up to 1,000 subscribers
- Max — negotiable plan.
Getresponse also offers substantial discounts for annual service of 12 or 24 months (18% and 30% respectively).
If you have bigger contact list, 9000+, hosting it on Getresponse costs $65 which is significantly cheaper than other service providers.
Getresponse comes with huge list of features — even on its basic plan.
- Autoresponders – These are the e-newsletters that are sent to your subscribers at regular intervals of your choosing. These can be time based, or event based.
- Marketing automation tools – In this feature you can create automation workflows through a drag and drop builder — you basically set up an ‘automation flowchart’ that instructs Getresponse what to do if a user opens a particular offer, clicks on a certain link etc.
- Getresponse email templates
- Responsive email designs – Both new and old Getresponse templates are very responsive, meaning they can adjust themselves automatically to suit the device that an e-newsletter is being opened on — mobile, tablet, desktop computer etc. A preview is also available to visualise how your newsletter will appear on each.
- Analytics – Getresponse offers a fair range of analytics and reporting options. It includes one-click segmentation, metrics over time, email ROI, per-user information, -newsletter performance comparison.
- Split A/B testing – Getresponse let’s you compare two versions of all their services in real time to see how they are performing against each other.
- Landing page creator – This is very unique to Getresponse which other competitiors are lacking. They offer high converting landing page, with landing page tutorial on how to get started with it. This leads to complete positive effect on number of leads that convert and improve your campaign’s reach.
- Webinars – Getresponse has introduced the ability to host webinars on the platform.
- Conversion funnels – This turns Getresponse from an email marketing platform towards something that you can use to run an entire e-commerce business.
- Apps and integrations – There are great integrations available for multiple platform, like Shopify, WordPress, Capsule, Highrise.
- Data segmentation options – One of the awesome feature of Getresponse is categorising emails subscribed into segment than targeting each segment seperately. This an advantage over it’s competitors, because you can choose to email all segment or exclude any which are not responding, and try a different approach with them.
- Ease of use / interface
- Customer support
Overall, Getresponse is one of the most cost-effective ways to host and communicate with email list. It’s reasonably priced in market. It has features which are unique in market, and is a full package in itself, that provides email marketing, automation, landing pages, sales funnels, e-commerce, webinars etc all in one.
It’s hard to think of any other solution that gives this full package, and with it’s free trial of 30 days, it’s a great opportunity.